Got a chance to celebrate Easter @ Marriott, Jaipur. The restaurant was decorated according to traditional Easter festival . The Restaurant was full with In house guests, Indian & Foreigners along with many walk in guests. The whos who of Jaipur, was there to celebrate this event and to feast on the lavish lunch buffet.
The OKRA was almost full and live band was in nattendence. The lunch buffet spread was huge, plenty of dishes from almost every region of the India and abroad. There were special egg dishes; roast turkey and lamb , for the occasion, apart from regular ones.
There was separate Kids section too and they were enjoying tricks from magician; live candy floss making and what not.. Excellent buffet; great taste; extra ordinary hospitality and above all positive ambiance , keeping the Marriott flag high.
Special thanks to:
1. Executive Chef Sahil Arora
2. Mr. Lovesh Sharma, Director of Sales & Marketing
3. Ms. Neha Sahni, Assitant Manager, Marketing Communications
4. Sous Chef Sandeep Kotnala
5. Mr. Shailendra Tewari, Restaurant Manager